The Town of Gravenhurst is closing more facilities amid the latest provincial lockdown.
Town Hall will remain open on an appointment basis only and restricted to “transactional meetings”, including commissioning services and marriage licencing. Prior to any scheduled meetings, the public must continue to pre-screen in advance through the Town’s Online Screening Portal. Wherever possible, the Town recommends contact-less options through phone and email.
All essential services including roads and fire services will continue to operate.
As of today (Wednesday, January 5, 2022), the following services will be modified until further notice:
- The Gravenhurst Centennial Centre, including the Graeme Murray Arena and YMCA will be closed.
- Recreational programming with remain accessible virtually where possible.
- The Gravenhurst Opera House will remain closed.
- Gravenhurst Fire Station – By Appointment Only.
- The Gravenhurst Public Library will return to (Curbside pick-up only) during regular hours of operation (Mon 10 to 5, Tues. / Wed. /Thurs.10 to 8, Fri. 10 to 5, and Sat. 10 to 4). The Library will be facilitating printing/scanning/faxing services for people, including the printing of vaccine passport QR codes with a continuation of virtual programming.
Don’t miss out on Doppler!
Sign up here to receive our email digest with links to our most recent stories.
Local news in your inbox three times per week!