After a pandemic hiatus, the Bracebridge Canada Day celebrations are back with a bang.
Drop by the Bracebridge Visitor Information Centre (3 Ecclestone Drive, Bracebridge) to grab a Canada Day celebratory cupcake and learn more about Bracebridge.
Festivities on the Main Street will include the following:
Memorial Park Bandshell
- 2- 3 PM – Muskoka Concert Band
- 3 -4 PM – Metis and French Canadian Music with the “Red Hot Stove Pipe Band”
Canada day Festivities will begin on the lower part of the Manitoba Street starting at 4 pm – 8pm.
Lower Manitoba Street
- 4 – 5 PM – Liam Kearney
- 5 – 6 PM – Emma Clendenan
- 6 – 7:15 PM – “Big Folk” with Neil and George
- 7:15 – 830 PM – “Kitchen Party with The Mighty Lopez”
- 7:30 – 8:30 PM – Briar Summers
- 8:30 – 9:45 PM – Metis and French Canadian Music ”Newfoundland to the Bayou” with the “Red
- Hot Stove Pipe Band”
Scavenger Hunt featuring Canadian food!
Fun & Games will include:
- Corn Hole
- Giant Board Games
Street vendors, service groups and a 60 foot dining table will line the streets and live demonstrations from Annex and Una will happen during the day.
Get your camera ready to take your selfie on the new selfie “ART” wall that will be unveiled that day.
Don’t miss out on Doppler!
Sign up here to receive our email digest with links to our most recent stories.
Local news in your inbox three times per week!